Monday, February 8, 2010

Someone Had Their Head Screwed On...

This is just something I stumbled across while shopping in Sainsburys the weekend. Who ever left it there was thinking laterally, outside of the box if you will. Berocca is a popular dietary supplement for people constantly on the go, in other words it is the ultimate hangover cure, and the fact I saw it down the cereal isle in amongst the Frosties made me laugh somewhat. Instead of cereal in the morning, take this dietry supplement to get rid of your alcohol enduced headache...

Mind you, I did get a few looks from fellow shopperteers who happened to spot me taking this pitcure. I don't embarass easily so I didn't mind the attention (unlike my girlfriend who decided she "didn't know me" for about 5 minutes!). How rude, I just wanted to share it with the world!

1 comments:

Tash said...

I wasn't being rude! You was being weird. You wouldn't even let me touch the box of cereal I wanted! Xx

Post a Comment