Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Design By German

I was just sent an email at work, it was not work related at all. Usually when I receive emails from this particular collegue I am always expecting something funny to read. This time I was sent something pretty cool. Now, I work for a German company so obviously this email had originated from Germany (hence all the German writing on the follwing images), however, I thought it was worth sharing as I do enjoy design-related things that I can appreciate (even if it is German)...
























I do really like these designs, the only flaw obviously is that you would have to catch the lorry at a specific angle to see the design in its true state. The Hot & Spicy one is by far my favorite, although the huge bottle one is very clever indeed. Feel free to let me know your favorite...

2 comments:

Ashley @ Ashley Loves Books said...

I love this! So clever and so creative. i think my favourites are the bookshelf and the bag...but they're all so cool. i wish i'd see something like this while driving!

Lauren said...

hey these pictures are sweet!! I have never seen anything like them. I don't know which is my favorite but I guess I would pick the one where it looks like canvas is falling off the side of the truck.

Post a Comment